We are looking to grow!
Join the Cavalier Team.
We believe in working with our team – also known as the “#CavalierArmy” to encourage and develop them for long term success. Our company motto is People, Process and Equipment and People comes first! Our high level of diversification allows us to continuously have new work coming in the door and keeps our team on the cutting edge of the Plastic Injection Mold Industry.
If you are an “A” player, come join our team.
We have a fast-paced work environment. We focus on employee well-being and communication. Check us out on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Visit our News Section blog on our website for more details about the roles below.
We are looking for an experienced lathe operator.
Key Job Duties:
- Operate new Okuma CNC Turret Lathe with live tooling.
- Read/interpret designs / CAD and other product-related diagrams, engineering drawings.
- Operate overhead crane.
- Experience running a multi axis CNC lathe.
- Validate manufactured components using precision measuring instruments.
- Experienced in FeatureCAM software
- Ability to program using FeatureCAM an asset
Please contact us today for more information.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health, Dental, Optical Benefits
- Team Oriented Environment
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Strong and positive company culture
In accordance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005) and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Cavalier Tool & Manufacturing Ltd. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities.