Join the Cavalier Team.
We believe in working with our team – also known as the “#CavalierArmy” to encourage and develop them for long term success.
If you are an “A” player, come join our team.
Visit our News Section blog on our website for more details about the roles below.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health, Dental, Optical Benefits
- Team Oriented Environment
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Strong and positive company culture
Min 5 years experience
Afternoon, midnight, weekend shifts
- Job Posting - Moldmaker
CNC Lathe Operator
- Operate new Okuma CNC Turret Lathe with Live Tooling
- Read/interpret designs - CAD & Other Product-related diagrams/ engineering drawings
- Operate overhead crane
- Experience running a multi-axis CNC lathe
- Job Posting - Lathe Operator
Contract Sales Rep: Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Illinois & Surrounding area
- Min. 5 yrs sales experience in moldmaking/plastic injection industry
- Complete understanding of US Market for injection molds
- Mechanical Design/CAD experience an asset
- Job Posting - Sales Representative (Ohio & Surrounding Areas)
- Perform Regular Preventative/Predictive Maintenance
- Troubleshoot CNC Equipment
- Plumbing/ Pneumatic Line installation
- Basic Fabrication and welding
- Job Posting - Maintenance
Gun Drill Operator - Steady weekends
- Familiarity with large-workpiece machine setup using FCS.
- Loading and executing CNC programs.
- Working in a tight tolerance/high quality environment.
- Previous experience with multi axis CNC gundrill operation
- Job Posting - Gundrill
- Operates company owned/leased gasoline or diesel-powered trucks for timely transportation and delivery of molds and other materials/equipment to and from customer locations and/or sublet sources.
- Completes all necessary paperwork for transportation of molds, materials, supplies
- Clears shipments through customs & registers/ cancels any outstanding paperwork
- Job Posting - Truck Driver
In accordance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005) and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Cavalier Tool & Manufacturing Ltd. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities.