Join the Cavalier Team.
We believe in working with our team – also known as the “#CavalierArmy” to encourage and develop them for long term success.
If you are an “A” player, come join our team.
Visit our News Section blog on our website for more details about the roles below.
Submit your resume to email@example.com
- Health, Dental, Optical Benefits
- Team Oriented Environment
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Strong and positive company culture
Min 5 years experience
Afternoon, midnight, weekend shifts
CNC/EDM Machine Operators
- Set up jobs
- Run programs
- Work with multiple machines
- Work with state of the art 3, 4, 5, & 6 axis mills
- All shifts available including weekends
- Minimum 3 years experience in our trade
Gun Drill Operator
- 2-3 years experience
- Ability to read/interpret mechanic drawings & measuring instruments
- Strong communication skills
- Shift work required
Software DeveloperSubmit Resume
International Design Coordinator
- Senior Mold Designer Skills
- Siemens NX Experience
- Flexible Hours/ Travel
In accordance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005) and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Cavalier Tool & Manufacturing Ltd. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities.