Join the Cavalier Team.
We believe in working with our team – also known as the “#CavalierArmy” to encourage and develop them for long term success.
If you are an “A” player, come join our team.
Visit our News Section blog on our website for more details about the roles below.
Submit your resume to email@example.com
- Health, Dental, Optical Benefits
- Team Oriented Environment
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Strong and positive company culture
Min 5 years experience
Afternoon, midnight, weekend shifts
- 10 years’ experience working in manufacturing environment/ tooling shop.
- Min. 5 years’ estimating plastic injection molds.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 products, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Teams, SiemensNX, IGES Toolbox
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic & bring new ideas forward
- APPLY TODAY!
Program Manager - Changes & Repairs
- Strong toolmaking background
- Manage all repairs & engineering changes
- Program manager experience an asset - not a requirement
- Opportunity for seasoned toolmaker to enter program manager role!
Gun Drill Operator
- 2-3 years experience
- Ability to read/interpret mechanic drawings & measuring instruments
- Strong communication skills
- Shift work required
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Experience in manufacturing of plastic injection molds
- Technically skilled in CAD software
- Experience dealing with OEM's and Major Tier 1's
International Design Coordinator
- Senior Mold Designer Skills
- Siemens NX Experience
- Flexible Hours/ Travel
Software DeveloperSubmit Resume
Data Transfer EngineerSubmit Resume
In accordance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005) and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Cavalier Tool & Manufacturing Ltd. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities.